1. Name three bloodborne pathogens:
2. All workers with a chance of exposure to blood or body fluids should receive
Hepatitis B vaccine unless theyshouldn’t take it for medical or pregnancy reasons.
4. Persons who have received HBV vaccine and developed immunity are at virtually no risk for infection for hepatitis B.
5. There is a vaccine against HIV.
6. Most exposures lead to HIV infection.
7. There is no vaccine against hepatitis C and no treatment after an exposure that will
9. The first thing you should do if you are exposed to blood or body fluids is: